the Cost of transfer one way per car
- Airport Simferopol - Spa hotel "Dnepr" / Sanatorium "Dnepr" - the Airport of Simferopol
|Passenger car (1-3 people)||2200 rubles|
|Minibus (4-8 people)||3500 rubles|
- Railway station Simferopol - Spa hotel "Dnepr" / Sanatorium "Dnepr" - Railway station Simferopol
|Passenger car (1-3 people)||2000 rubles|
|Minibus (4-8 people)||3100 rubles|
- the Bus station in Yalta Sanatorium "Dnipro" / Sanatorium "Dnepr" - station of Yalta (8:00-16:00)
|Passenger car (1-3 people)||400 rubles|
|Minibus (4-8 people)||600 rubles|
to Order service available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 on prior request subject to availability vehicles no earlier than 1 (one) week and not later than 2 (two) working days before the execution of the services:
3. The cancellations are possible at least 1 (one) working day before the day of execution of the services.
4. Vacationer makes the advance payment for transportation services in the amount of 100% according to the invoice or pays for services transfers in cash registry.
Dear guests of the sanatorium!
Every Wednesday and Sunday we invite You to visit one of the most beautiful cities of the southern coast of Crimea – Yalta
You will be able to visit the beaches, stroll the ancient streets of the old Yalta and make an easy walk through the historic center of the city along the Black sea coast, to see the first hotel, the Yalta pier to the lighthouse, evergreen gardens and parks, exquisite architecture and the city
(when forming groups of 6 to 10 people)
|Departure to Yalta (from the registry sanatorium)||14:30|
|Departure from Yalta (bus stop "Colonnade")||18:00|
reminiscent of the sorts of nice, with something
bourgeois and fair..." by A. P. Chekhov