Required when the sanatorium for adults and children
- certificate or stamp in the documents about the lack of contact with patients COVID-19 within the preceding 14 days, issued by the medical organisation not later than 3 days before departure;
- resort map, which you can get at the clinic at the place of Gimelstob (form 072/y for adults and 076 for children);
- the Russian passport for Russian citizens;
- children till 14 years – birth certificate;
- for foreign citizens – passport, visa to enter the territory of the Russian Federation and migration card (if another order of entry is not provided by the current bilateral governmental agreements and international treaties);
- medical insurance policy (OMS);
- the proof of relationship (for family members of employees of Federal tax service of Russia).
the List of approved p. 19 of the Rules of providing hotel services in the Russian Federation, approved by RF Government Decree from 09.10.2015 g No. 1085).
4.2. Placement of foreign citizens on their arrival is for a period within the term of validity of the visa or migration card.
4.3. Statement of foreign citizens on the account of the place of stay in the Institution, and removing them from consideration at the place of stay is carried out in accordance with the Rules of implementation of migratory accounting of foreign citizens and individuals without citizenship in the Russian Federation approved by RF Government decree of 15 January 2007 No. 9 "On the procedure of migration registration of foreign citizens and individuals without citizenship in the Russian Federation".
4.4. The establishment within 1 working day following the day of arrival a foreign citizen, shall inform the territorial body of the Federal migration service of the foreign citizen arrival at place of residence.
4.5. Upon arrival the Camper fills out a registration form with a personal signature, thus Holidaymaker agrees to the processing of personal data in compliance with item 4 of article 9 of the Federal law "On personal data" of 27.07.2006, № 152-FZ.
in the absence of the above documents, the Institution reserves the right to refuse Resting in the reception and accommodation.
4.6. After placing the Camper receives from the administrator of the sanatorium book (a document authorizing the location in the resort), food vouchers, a voucher for a treatment.
4.7. Upon arrival the children with a relative or other representative, the necessary authorization from the parents (in writing).