Opened after overhaul
Modern design # 2 this former body of the Suite, built for the retinue of the Grand Duke Georgy Mikhailovich Romanov in 1904. The project of the architect N. Krasnov.P. provided for the construction of the building 1.5 floor.
In November 1941, the body of the Suite was blown up by red Army troops during the retreat from Yalta. The reconstruction of housing after the war ended in 1958году. The remaining after the explosion, the basement was built 2nd and 3rd floors in the style of Stalin's Empire - today it is a building with rooms №2.